* Be calculating be deliberately decisive after analyzing ALL the objective information of a match up.
* Never let outside influences personal problems affect your handicapping. This business is tough enough you must perform with a clear mind.
* Always practice proper money management procedures thereby being able to withstand the bumps and form reversal that is inevitable at times.
* Never fall in love with a player or a team. Be ruthless in your pursuit of winners.
* You must always look closely at BOTH sides of a game not just the side you are interested in.
* Respect the line and the sports book but realize they are beatable and prone to mistakes just like us.
Remember the elite sports bettors have the discipline, dedication, work ethic, patience, long-term perspective, emotional stability that separates them from the pack.
WINNING GETS YOU HIGH, LOSING MAKES YOU LOW, PERSPECTIVE KEEPS YOU GROUNDED!